Cheryle is Sharing Jesus at the 2010 Bonaroo Rock Concert.
She Calls the Above Photo "On Potty Patrol."
She Led 11 People to Christ Standing Right There.
In 2011, Cheryle prayed with 340 people as they received Christ as their Savior!
She led or participated in events that led thousands to Christ!
You Can Help People Change Their Destiny!
Is sharing your faith with others easy?
Have you led anyone to Christ this week?
Is your church regularly helping people become Christ Followers?
Is Baptism of new believers a part of your weekly services?
If the answer is yes, celebrate! You are fulfilling the Great Commission:
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matt 28:18-20 NIV
If the answer is no, do not be disheartened. You are in the majority of Christians and there is hope. Leading people to Christ is easier than you may think. Regardless of your Spiritual Gifts, YOU are called to share YOUR faith and there is an evangelism style that will fit your personality and Spiritual Gifts. Let us help YOU find it.
Our Secret Discovery
When YOU love God with ALL YOUR mind, heart, soul, and strength, sharing your faith is easy. If people, things, or circumstances get in between God and YOU, evangelism training may help for a while but eventually, you'll find yourself talking about Jesus less and less. At our Evangelism Boot Camp, we start with practical applications for loving God in all circumstances and then move to techniques for loving your neighbors through evangelism.
Our 5-Step Secret Process
At The Secret to Evangelism Boot Camp, we start with loving God. He is worthy. We use the word of God to lead people to Jesus. We study and memorize scripture. We listen to God's voice and and confess and release our fears. We practice to build confidence. We take field trips into the community and lead people to Jesus. We come together and praise God. By the time we get to the final session, Neighbor Needs, YOU are ready to tell the world about Jesus. YOU will leave The Secret to Evangelism Boot Camp changed.
6 Sessions: A Weekend or Across a Week
- Mind Matters: Study the Bible. Learn the power of using the word of God, "sharper than any double edged sword", to lead people to Christ. Memorize a few powerful scriptures that will "divide soul and spirit and judge the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
- Heart Helps: Discover and release strongholds, fears, prejudices, and judgments that may be blocking you from sharing your faith.
- Soul Soothers: Hear powerful stories and see pictures of people accepting Christ and hear how their lives were changed. Get alone with God and ask for knowledge of His will for YOU and the power to carry that out.
- Strength Solutions: Hear our 5 evangelism styles and discover and practice the one that works for you. Receive our Witnessing Pocket Reference Guide and practice a simple Cook-Book process that works for everyone.
- Neighbor Needs: We'll go out into the world and lead people to Christ. We'll divide into small groups, give you tracts to hand out, pick a few places to go, and practice what we learned.
- Loving God Loving People: We come back together for worship, praise, and testimony time.
We'll leave your church with our evangelism kit and help you design an ongoing evangelism program. We can arrange periodic follow up support.
Smiling New Christians
Order Our Manual: The Secret to Everything
Click For More Information
Would You Help Us Lead People To Christ?