The Secret to Business Boot Camp Wants To Help:
Christian Owned For-profit Businesses
Christian Business Organizations
Christian Writers Conferences
Christian Owned Multilevel Marketing Companies
Help Your Organization or Members:
Develop Vision and Mission Clarity
Build A Unified Team
Create a God Inspired Detailed Organizational Plan
Have Better Sales, Quality, and/or Financial Performance
In 5 Fun-filled, Fast Paced Sessions
A Simple 5-Step Process: Based on the Great Commandment
Electronic Templates: You Will Leave With a Completed Plan
Simple Budget Format: You Fill In Your Data
Clear Definitions for Vision, Mission, Objectives, Strategies, and Goals: You Leave Knowing What to Do When
Fun and Enlightening Team Building Exercises
Unique Communication Techniques
The Secret to Business Boot Camp Is For:
- Churches, Ministries, or Organizations Needing To Bring Their Team Together to Build a Single Unified Operational Plan: Cheryle facilitates, using a template, projected on a screen. The team proofs and agrees as we proceed.
- Business Groups Wanting to Help Individual Members Build Operational Plans: Members are given the electronic template prior to the session. They bring their computers and fill in the information as Cheryle facilitates. They break up into small groups for feedback.
- Writers Conferences Wanting to Help Writers Build Success Plans: This works best as a 5 session continuing class. Writers often have little to no business experience and need help building a business model for their writing career. They are given the template prior to the class and fill in data as Cheryle facilitates. They are encouraged to break into teams for review after hours.
Multilevel Marketing Companies Wanting to Facilitate Team Success: Many that go into multilevel marketing have little or no business experience and have trouble knowing where to start and what to do each day. We have a special simplified template for these businesses that help them identify their potential customers, future team members, and daily actions. They bring their computers to the sessions and fill out the templates during the class. They are encouraged to use their team lead to hold them accountable but can also sign up for our coaching.
Our 5-Step Process
- Mind Matters: Build your Vision and Mission Statement and training plan. What do you think about? What are you an expert on? What do you need more training on?
- Heart Helps: Identify your current and future products. What marketing tools do you need? Write your "elevator speech." What do you enjoy? What are you passionate about? What are you talented at? What do you do best? If you have employees, what do they care about?
- Soul Soothers: Build your company values. Begin a human resource plan. Is your job or ministry your calling from God? What do you suspect He is calling you to do? How are you taking care of the people around you? What values apply to what you do? How is your work environment?
- Strength Solutions: Identify budget and financial issues and policies & procedures strengths and deficits. What are you physically able to do do? What do you have the time and resources to do? How do you do business? Build your objectives, strategies, and goals.
- Neighbor Needs: Whom do you serve? (Your market) How will you reach people? Begin building your outreach (sales) and delivery plan.
Order Our Manual - The Secret To Everything
If You Need Additional Help, Individual Help, or An Accountability Partner, You Can Sign Up For Our On Going Coaching Program.
Click To Ask For More Information